To bring joy and learn entrepreneursh
The aim of the foundation is to act for the benefit of the public in terms of developing entrepreneurial attitudes and promoting other individual initiatives in the area of Unibep Group operations, including in the Podlaskie Voivodeship, particularly among young people. The foundation's activities are aimed directly at the group's employees and to outside communities.
Activities of the foundation within Unibep Group:
- Supporting employees who want to help others and share their knowledge and experience.
- Showcasing the good practices of Unibep Group volunteers.
- Initiating campaigns for those employees of the group who are proactive and want to support young talent by organising meetings, exchanging experiences and ensuring continuous improvement.
Activities of the foundation outside Unibep Group:
- Helping and inspiring the young, the talented, the ambitious (mainly in secondary schools and universities).
- Managing talent in secondary schools in Bielsk Podlaski (we have engaged in cooperation with schools and teachers since early 2018).
- Organising inspirational and motivational meetings with people such as successful entrepreneurs hailing from the Podlaskie Voivodeship or associated with this region.
Through its daily activities, the Unitalent Foundation wishes to bring joy to Unibep Group employees and talented young people. More information about the foundation is available at: http://unitalentowani.pl/
Unibep Group's Unitalent Foundation was established on 13 June 2017. The foundation was established by three companies forming part of Unibep Group: Unidevelopment SA , Unidevelopment SA and Budrex Sp. z o.o.
ul. 3 Maja 19
17-100 Bielsk Podlaski
+ 48 85 731 80 10